Picture Tag!

Thanks Nicole! So here's the rules: Go into your picture folders and find the 4th folder, then click on the 4th picture and post it, then tell the story about the picture!
This picture was taken by Tanner on May 17th 2008. Obviously it's just Parker chillin' in the bath, but he's so darn cute, huh? Odds are that I would have found a picture of Parker when doing this tag- we have over 10,000 pictures of him. I think we might take too many pictures. But oh well!!! :-)
Tag Stacy and Mona Kay
This picture was taken by Tanner on May 17th 2008. Obviously it's just Parker chillin' in the bath, but he's so darn cute, huh? Odds are that I would have found a picture of Parker when doing this tag- we have over 10,000 pictures of him. I think we might take too many pictures. But oh well!!! :-)
Tag Stacy and Mona Kay

Comments