Monday/Beach Day

If you can't beat 'em, Join 'em.
That has been my motto since a disastrous slumber party incident that occurred in the second grade. It has been sooooo hot here! I'm afraid Parker's going to melt in his costume on Halloween! But, instead of cry about the insanely hot weather I decided to embrace it. I wanted sweaters but I guess I'll have to settle with swim suits for the moment. I took Parker down to the Montage in Laguna Beach and over to Treasure Island Beach. It was really strange because it was so sunny and clear blue skies all over but then we got down to the shore it was super foggy! You couldn't see 15 feet in front of you! But it was still warm. Not too warm- It was just right. We had fun playing in the sand and looking around in the tide pools and going through "the cave" and chasing birds. Hopefully we'll get some cooler days soon. Or better yet, rainy days! :-)

"The Cave!"
Huggas for Mamma
Chasing birds...
"I love the beach!"
"My dinosaur is sandy Mamma!"

Cutest thing EVER

Comments

Katie Moreno said…
Oh I wish I could be there, I wouldn't mind the weather though it would be strange when I look at the calendar!! By the way, I tagged you on my blog. Can't wait!
Anonymous said…
That is not exactly our problem here. When I was thinking of what to dress Kaydence up as for Halloween I had to make sure that it would be really warm! Oh how hard it must be playing at the beach every day!
Anonymous said…
What a fun playground~the beaches of California. He looks like he loves the sand and the water and the beach. He is so tall. Where did that come from?
Love ya,
Grammy