Jingle Mingle

(Here's a sneak peek at Jon and Laura's baby- I got the "ok" to post pictures of her so stay tuned! P.S. Laura doesn't look at all like she just had a baby 2 weeks ago! How did she do it!?)

Last night my parents had a holiday Jingle Mingle and it was so much fun! Tanner had a final so had to leave before the party started and didn't come home until it ended but he was still able to enjoy all the delicious food! My Dad had me work the party- refill drinks, throw away plates...- so I wore my grandma's adorable Christmas apron and a Santa hat with high heels, let me just say it was pretty cute. The party was a huge success! The REAL Santa Claus even showed up! Sadly, Parker was asleep and didn't get to meet the Big Man.
Thanks, Mom and Dad for all of your hard work in preparing for this fun party. I sure enjoyed myself and I know everyone else did too! Christmas time is the greatest time to throw a party and I'm glad I could be apart of it!




Comments

Perry Family said…
What a fab party your parents threw! I love your apron and hat...SO FESTIVE!! Merry Christmas!
Beth said…
Cute pictures! Looks like a fun party... and I'm anxious to see more pictures of your niece :) Can't see much in that picture but I can tell already that she's beautiful ;)