My Best Friend's Wedding!






My best friend, Angel, was married on Friday December 26th in the San Diego Temple! I was so honored to be a part of her special day. Tanner and I were able to attend the sealing and it was especially meaningful to us because that is where we were married almost 5 years ago and we haven't visited that temple since! Angel looked radiant and it was so sweet to see her and Luis so in love. Tanner was their photographer and I think he did a really good job. I love you Ang and I'm so happy for you!!!
Every sealing session I attend I try to take away one poignant message away. Angel's sealing was one of the best I have ever heard. "Hug your lover" was the sealer's catch phrase and I love that! It's so simple but means so much. He counseled the wife to have patience and the husband to be persistent and to always show love and devotion to each other- hence: Hug you lover. I love it!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow ~
What a nice looking couple!! The Bride and Groom and the Peterson couple beside them!!!
Congratulations Angel!
Tanner ~ I can't wait to see the pix. Let me know where I can see them.
Love ya,
Mom
Roche Family said…
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas- we miss you guys- Parker is so cute!!-
Mathie Fam said…
She looks so happy! Tell her I said congratulations!