Wall-E
Just a little question to pose to my fellow SAHMs: Did your children sit and stare at a full length Disney feature film when they weren't even old enough to go in the nursery?
Parker has been OBSESSED with Wall-E from the moment he laid eyes on him! We bought it a while back and turned it on one night as we were settling down before bed time and ever since then all he can say is, "Wall-E?" Like, "Where's Wall-E?"
For a while there it was "AH-WEE" but now he's got it down pretty good. Every morning when Tanner gets him out of his crib he wants to watch it, when we're driving in the car, when he's at the park playing, when he's eating, heck he probably say it in his sleep! And he'll just sit there and make himself comfortable and watch the WHOLE thing! He LOVES it! It's kinda nice because I can, for example, blog while he's immersed in Wall-E but I don't want him to be a couch potato!
For an extremely active kid he sure knows how to chill when he wants to! ha ha

Comments
I actually think he does that because he is such an amazingly intelligent child!!! I think he got those genes from me!!! jk!!
Love you,
Grammy
Give that smart little mini couch potato a big hug from me!
I wish Kaydence would sit through a movie, her attention span is not that long yet. That is such a cute movie, I love that he thinks about it 24/7!