Parker's First Hair Cut!
Yesterday was a pretty fun and eventful day. Since it was such a beautiful day we decided to head down to Laguna Beach and just take a walk on the boardwalk and enjoy the sunshine. It was the perfect temperature outside to take a stroll. Parker loved playing in the sand- as always, and Tanner, in an effort to sabotage my new years resolution, bought me my favorite chocolate cordials from The Chocolatier.
As part of the top secret contest I'm a part of we can't eat out more than twice a month so on our way home from the beach we stopped by the store and Tanner bought steak and I got salmon and we grilled it up and it was soooo delicious! It's interesting how creative you get when you're forced to seek alternatives.
So, on to the big news. We cut Parker's hair for the first time! It was so hard! He had these adorable baby blond curls in the back of his head and I knew the second we cut his hair he wouldn't look like a baby anymore. Sigh. We gave him a lolipop and turned on WallE so he'd sit still and me and Tanner went at it. It didn't turn out THAT bad but I'm so missing his baby curls! He looks like a big boy now and it's so sad. Hopefully one day I will have a daughter and never have to worry about cutting her hair!
Here's a billion picutres for you to enjoy. Enjoy!
Family picture: Notice Tanner's feet?

Before

"No, not my beautiful hair!"





"Are we done yet?"
After- sigh.
As part of the top secret contest I'm a part of we can't eat out more than twice a month so on our way home from the beach we stopped by the store and Tanner bought steak and I got salmon and we grilled it up and it was soooo delicious! It's interesting how creative you get when you're forced to seek alternatives.
So, on to the big news. We cut Parker's hair for the first time! It was so hard! He had these adorable baby blond curls in the back of his head and I knew the second we cut his hair he wouldn't look like a baby anymore. Sigh. We gave him a lolipop and turned on WallE so he'd sit still and me and Tanner went at it. It didn't turn out THAT bad but I'm so missing his baby curls! He looks like a big boy now and it's so sad. Hopefully one day I will have a daughter and never have to worry about cutting her hair!
Here's a billion picutres for you to enjoy. Enjoy!
Before
"No, not my beautiful hair!"




"Are we done yet?"
After- sigh.
Comments
Grammy
Those are adorable pictures, his hair cut looks great! I particularly loved the picture with the sucker in his mouth and almost a disgruntled look on his face it made me laugh.
Well I guess we are both jealous (with grandpa) because I am sooooo jealous that the weather there is so nice and that you can take a scenic walk along the beach. You guys are always doing something fun!