Photo Shoot In Idaho!!!

For all you Idaho friends and family!
Tanner is trying to plan a trip to Idaho to go to his friend's wedding and was hoping many of you would take advantage of his excellent photographer skills and set up a shoot with him! He's planning on being available to shoot on Saturday February 21st all day. We were hoping this would help us finance our trip out there. So if any of you are interested please let us know! And spread the word along to anyone you think might want some awesome family photos or engagement pictures, or pictures of your kids, or senior pictures, or whatever you want! Look forward to seeing all of you soon! (Hopefully!)



(Thank you Taylor and Amanda for being our models!)

Comments

Perry Family said…
hope you get booked! When is he going up there? will you be flying or driving? just a little curious, my sister camille is getting engaged soon, so she'll need engagement photos(whenever it happens though!)
Jenny said…
Oh darn, I wish we were still in Idaho, we could really use some family photos!
Jody and Billy said…
How much does he charge. We would be totally interested. I've been telling Billy I really want to get family pics. Let me know. I'll tell my friends.
Lindsay said…
that's way cool you guys are commin up! :-) I'll get the word out to those I think might be interested! :-)
Unknown said…
Oh Man. I think we will be gone then. Not for sure, but I'll let you know if that changes. Hope you have a fun visit.
Anonymous said…
If Kaitlin is in town for that weekend, I'd like to family photo's as well! Tanner does an amazing job. I've had so many compliments on the photo's I have up!
Can't wait to see you all!
Love you,
Grammy