GREASE

My parents frequently see Broadway shows at the Orange County Performing Arts Center with their good, long time friends Dan and Lynda. Well, it turned out that this weekend Grease took the stage and Lynda was out of town and unable to go. So, lucky me, I was fortunate to attend the play with my mom and dad and Dan!!!

 We went out to dinner before hand, which was such a treat all on its own, and they even brought me out a birthday cake! I was so excited to see Grease and when I walked into the theater I could hardly contain myself! We had 5th row center seats! AND to top it all off, Taylor Hicks was in this rendition of Grease! 

 I was in heaven the whole night- I love the music in Grease and the cast did a phenomenal job! It was so neat to see every eye roll and small gesture being so close to the actors on stage. Oh! And before the show started there was a "D.J." on stage to get the crowd pumped up. He asked if there were any birthdays in the house and I stood up and yelled "Me!" and he had me wave to the millions of people behind me! ha ha

I can't thank Dan enough for being my date last night! We sure had a great time! And a million thanks to Tanner for staying home with Parker. I dont feel too bad because last weekend I stayed home with Parker so Tanner could enjoy "out of this world" seats at the Angels game! I've had a pretty darn good 25th year so far! I'm excited to see where this year takes me! :-)



Dan and I


My Mom and Dad


We LOVED Grease!


Me and Dan at intermission... we had a blast!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Can I just say... JEALOUS! That is my kind of fun night out. I still remember seeing Joseph and the Technicolor Dream Coat in Salt Lake with Donny Osmond, the songs gave me the chills they were so awesome! I'm glad you got a special night out! We should seriously do something like that all together sometime!
Allred Family said…
Ohhh sounds like so much fun!!!!!! It's always great to have a night out. Love the pictures of YOU......I realized there are like NONE of me anywhere on our blog...i guess its time i give the camera to Caleb.....hehehe!!!
Perry Family said…
What a fun time!! And you ARE a lucky girl! And you look great in bifocals!! :)
Random question for you...in your training for ultrasound...are you pretty well versed in vascular studies, specifically lower extremities??? My boss wants me to learn how, and I need like a tutorial day of scanning from someone who can walk me through a study or two. If you think you are up for teaching let me know.
Happy birthday by the way. Great to see Dan taking the Bullock's out for a good time. How's Jon's baby girl doing??
Email me about the ultrasound question or comment on my blog...which ever. My address is
ssteenhoek7275@yahoo.com.
Ali said…
CHAN!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY...a little late...ops

well i hope everythin is going well for you and I just wanted to comment mostly so you doint get freaked out that there is someone from isreal stalking your blog...not to worry its just me. haha.
I Love you!! Your the best!!!