I KILLED A BLACK WIDOW TODAY

It was scary. 
I was brave. 
I almost sat on it outside while I was playing with Parker. 
Parker thought it was funny. 


It wasn't that funny.

Comments

The Turnarounds said…
Way to be Brave! Holy Cow what a Crazy Night!!
IzeOfLight said…
I hear ya. Spiders TERRIFY me. Snakes? Totally fine. Rats/mice? No biggie. But the teeny, tiny spiders make me scream like a little girl. Last summer was big-time black widow season; I think we killed somewhere over 40 or so. Luckily they were outside, but one was in the garage, and two were right by the front door. I still get the shakes just thinking about it.
Allred Family said…
Good Job....You are so brave!!!!! I would have just ran inside.....EEWWWW Spiders!!!!!
Perry Family said…
Mark has a good black widow story. One day while sitting on the potty, Bryanna goes into the bathroom and started talking to Mark. While talking, Bryanna stops in the middle of the conversation, and says "Daddy, there is a spider by your butt!" Mark looks down, and sure enough, there was a black widow about 2 inches from his butt! He screamed like a girl.
Anonymous said…
Short and simple post! Yeah I am not a fan of spiders especially if they are crawling on all eight right by me!!! It can be scary how inquisitive our little ones are, I worry that Kaydence will try and touch a poisonous spider, snake, or something some day (she is actually a pretty big scardy cat so I hope that continues for my own peace of mind)
Perry Family said…
way to go, brave heart!
Dani said…
Wow Chan! Talk about brave! I'm glad you didn't sit on it!
I'm suspect I would have went screeching for the poison! Or just run screaming away!
Uugggh! *shiver* spiders!