T.G.I.F.

Friday Parker took a 3 1/2 hour long nap and I KNEW he needed to get out and burn some energy before bed so when Tanner came home from work we all hopped in the car and headed down to the beach. There was a bad case of June Gloom down there but we cuddled up and made the most of it. The best part of the evening was seeing the dolphins! They were definitely on a dinner date- the way the 2 dolphins were playing around and diving down for fish. We hunted for sand crabs and built sand castles. It was fun! Parker sure was tuckered by the time we got home! Tanner and I snuggled up to Twilight that night. Ummm perfect? Yes.








Comments

Beth said…
Looks like a nice little beach trip. Now, did you say that Parker needed to burn off some energy... or was it Tanner ;)
iknowjewels said…
Lol. Tanner such a camera hog! those dolphins were so neat! I love how they hunt in teams for fish.

ps we sent an invitation for friday but a little late. We hope you can come!
The Fosters said…
You guys are too cute. Jen set me up a blog and so I'm just checking it out and actually posted on it tonight! It's fun to keep in touch.
Kandy
Anonymous said…
That is so cool!!! Travis couldn't believe how close the dolphins were to the shore, he said he would have loved to go swim with them. That is seriously so stinkin cool! Love the video, sweet flip Tanner! Cute pictures of your boys playin on the beach
Perry Family said…
I want to live by the beach and just go whenever the heck I feel like it. You are such a cute beach family!!