Mother's Day and Stuff
This week has been great! On Wednesday my mom dropped Parker and me off in down town Laguna while she went and did some work. It was so hot! I should have worn my bathing suit- oh well. Now I just have to live with the icky tan lines I got... :-( Parker had fun, as always, digging in the sand and we saw some dolphins swimming in the water! -which is always a treat!


Mmmmmm, cheetos... and sand. Crunchy!
Parker REALLY wanted to play at the play ground so we did that for a while and went on the swings- You really can't beat the view.
Saturday I didn't bring my camera anywhere but in the morning we went to a ward breakfast, which was so yummy and fun. Then Tanner and I headed over to the O'Niel sample sale and spent under $100 on over $1,000 worth of clothes. Dont be surprised if you get an O'Niel tshirt for Christmas! :-) j/k We were stoked with our killer deals and had a great time shopping! Later, we went to Cheesecake Factory for lunch (thanks Kim!) and it was, as always, super delic! That night Tanner took Parker to go play baseball and I went with Lisa and Abby to the LHHS play, My Fair Lady. It was REALLY good! I was VERY impressed with those high school performers! It was very entertaining and fun to have a little girls night out. :-)
Today was mother's day and I've had a great day! Tanner got up with Parker and made a HUGE breakfast for not only me but my mom and dad and my sister Josi and my sister Cami and her whole family! It was a big mother's day breakfast feast! He prepared crepes (YUUUMMMM), eggs, bacon, and fresh strawberries! It was so fun hanging with the fam all morning (Thank goodness we have 1:30 church!) Tanner spoke in church today and did an absolutely amazing job! He had everyone in tears, thinking of thier mothers and the divine role they play in our lives. I led the primary children in a few mother's day songs and they did really good! I was very proud! After church we all gathered together again, only this time Jon and Laura and baby Kimmie came over for a little dinner in the beautiful backyard! Thanks, Dad, for the absolutely fantastic meal!
Parker was a mess! But loved eating outside!
Mom, Josi, and Dad listening to Jon's Wango Tango stories.
Lau, Kim, and Jon
Isn't my lil neice so beautiful?
Awww, my mother. I love you so much! You bless my life beyond measure! I am such a lucky girl to be your daughter. You are my best friend and I want you to know that I strive everyday to be half as great as you are. You are a divine mother for sure and the most beautiful girl in the world, inside and out! I love you Mamma!
I had to get a picture with my little Bug-a-Boo!
Oh! And we can't forget the man who made this whole motherhood thing possible! Thanks, honey, for spoiling me all weekend and making me the happiest girl in the world! I love being a mom and I can't wait till we bring more children to this Earth! I am so blessed, seriously. :-)
Saturday I didn't bring my camera anywhere but in the morning we went to a ward breakfast, which was so yummy and fun. Then Tanner and I headed over to the O'Niel sample sale and spent under $100 on over $1,000 worth of clothes. Dont be surprised if you get an O'Niel tshirt for Christmas! :-) j/k We were stoked with our killer deals and had a great time shopping! Later, we went to Cheesecake Factory for lunch (thanks Kim!) and it was, as always, super delic! That night Tanner took Parker to go play baseball and I went with Lisa and Abby to the LHHS play, My Fair Lady. It was REALLY good! I was VERY impressed with those high school performers! It was very entertaining and fun to have a little girls night out. :-)
Today was mother's day and I've had a great day! Tanner got up with Parker and made a HUGE breakfast for not only me but my mom and dad and my sister Josi and my sister Cami and her whole family! It was a big mother's day breakfast feast! He prepared crepes (YUUUMMMM), eggs, bacon, and fresh strawberries! It was so fun hanging with the fam all morning (Thank goodness we have 1:30 church!) Tanner spoke in church today and did an absolutely amazing job! He had everyone in tears, thinking of thier mothers and the divine role they play in our lives. I led the primary children in a few mother's day songs and they did really good! I was very proud! After church we all gathered together again, only this time Jon and Laura and baby Kimmie came over for a little dinner in the beautiful backyard! Thanks, Dad, for the absolutely fantastic meal!


Comments
PS you look great in the photos, did you loose weight? Not that you had anything to loose, but you look terrific!
Parker is just as handsome and cute as EVER!