Hey Chandra! It's your birthday! We gonna party like it's your Birthday!
April 30th, 2010 I turned 26. That's kind of a big deal. That's like upper mid twenties. That's like, "Whoa, you're almost 30!" As I look at my life right now I feel like I'm where I should be at 26. I have a wonderful husband, a beautiful son, I am graduated from college, and working in a career that brings me so much joy! Life is pretty good. My cousin, Shelley, who is an actress and writer in New York City, shares my birthday with me. We are twin cousins. Every year we talk on the phone for hours going over the past year and making plans for the future. 25 was the year of big changes and 26 is the year of ADVENTURE! Woohoo! I can't wait!

My actual birthday fell on a Friday. I made cup cakes with Parker in the morning and went to work where I was showered with love and flowers and gifts and happy birthday songs and hugs and smiles. Have I ever mentioned how much I love my job? Tanner picked me up from work early with a big,bright bouquet of flowers and we went out to dinner. Then we took a walk and gathered flowers to make arrangement to put around our house.
It was a nice day. But the next day was probably the most fun day I've had in a really long time!!!!
I had a birthday party with 30 of my favorite people in the world! Oh man! I had sooooo much fun! I am still glowing from all the happiness they brought me! The party was from 4-6pm but no one left until 9pm! We had some gooooood times!
Here are some highlights in no particular order...
Parker refused to take a nap before the party started so we just put on a movie for him and let him take a little rest on the couch. Well, this is what happened. He fell asleep in the sitting position and didn't move a muscle! Guests started to arrive and he didn't even stir!
Amir and Sammy and Amir's little brother- our next door neighbors

My cute little niece, Kaydence
Tanner's little brother, Travis and his wife Nicole
Raise your hand if you think Kaydence loves her cousin Parker?
Tyler and Amanda's son Braxton giving Marley some kisses xoxo
Tyler and Travis looking studly
A few of my little arrangements. I'm no Aubrey Messick... but I loved having fresh flowers all over my house. :-)
My fire place where I placed a couple baby pictures (My Mom always puts out baby pictures of us on our birthdays...) and some nice cards I got in the mail and the flowers Tanner got me.
Cup cakes that Parker and I made- big "C's" on each one. :-) Vain much?
The Parker's
The Steele's
Spencer- he went to China today for work and he said he's going to get me a Prada bag!!!! Yeeee!
Parker was a little unglued when he woke up from his late nap prematurely. Sage was such a sweetie- always checking on him and making sure he was ok. She's going to be such a good lil Mommy- just like her Mommy!
Sage and Parker in his room.... he kept asking for her to come play with him and then he would shut his door. I told him he was too young to have an older woman in his room with the door shut. :-) Sage found the little princess crown that Tanner brought me for my Birthday. She asked me a million times if she could "borrow" it. Oh! I love that girl! She is more of a princess than I'll ever be! :-)
Lil Lexa
Haws Family
Miss Marley- my niece
Travis entertaining the kiddos in the basement! Ohhhhhhh boy! They were tearing it up down there and I could not have been happier! They had such a good time!
Mona Kay and me

Xoch!!!!! This is my roomie from BYU-I! She lives in Salt Lake now, she's a nurse at Primary's. Ummm, I'm pretty much obsessed with this girl and her cute son, David!!! I was so happy she came!!!
"Happy birthday to Chandra! Happy Birthday to Chandra!!"
Making a wish....
Blowing out the candles...
Ooops! They were tricky! David had to come over and help me blow them out! But they kept on lighting up! He was so unbelievably adorable trying to blow them out and seeing them pop up again! Melts my heart.
This was pretty much my face the whole time.
My BFF Angel. Thank Luis, this is a treasure. :-)
Leo and Brian
Lil Alexa Mae
My boys
Kaydence loved the chocolate cup cakes!
The Neilson's- LOVE THEM!!!
Baby Logan
Uh oh! Trouble! Parker says he "ate the cup cake all gone" but I'd beg to differ...
She loves me. :-)
Angel and Luis stayed until after midnight and helped us clean up and we watched Survivor and talked. I love my BFF.
Oh! It was such a wonderful evening! The house was packed! Music was playing, food was being eaten, kids were running and playing! I HAD A BLAST! Thanks to everyone who made my birthday so special! It means so much to me that all of you are in my life and make each day so joyful! I'm really feeling the love and it feels great!
Ok 26! Show me what you've got!!!

My actual birthday fell on a Friday. I made cup cakes with Parker in the morning and went to work where I was showered with love and flowers and gifts and happy birthday songs and hugs and smiles. Have I ever mentioned how much I love my job? Tanner picked me up from work early with a big,bright bouquet of flowers and we went out to dinner. Then we took a walk and gathered flowers to make arrangement to put around our house.It was a nice day. But the next day was probably the most fun day I've had in a really long time!!!!
I had a birthday party with 30 of my favorite people in the world! Oh man! I had sooooo much fun! I am still glowing from all the happiness they brought me! The party was from 4-6pm but no one left until 9pm! We had some gooooood times!
Here are some highlights in no particular order...
Parker refused to take a nap before the party started so we just put on a movie for him and let him take a little rest on the couch. Well, this is what happened. He fell asleep in the sitting position and didn't move a muscle! Guests started to arrive and he didn't even stir!
Amir and Sammy and Amir's little brother- our next door neighbors
My cute little niece, Kaydence
Tanner's little brother, Travis and his wife Nicole
Raise your hand if you think Kaydence loves her cousin Parker?
A few of my little arrangements. I'm no Aubrey Messick... but I loved having fresh flowers all over my house. :-)
My fire place where I placed a couple baby pictures (My Mom always puts out baby pictures of us on our birthdays...) and some nice cards I got in the mail and the flowers Tanner got me.
Cup cakes that Parker and I made- big "C's" on each one. :-) Vain much?
The Parker's
The Steele's
Spencer- he went to China today for work and he said he's going to get me a Prada bag!!!! Yeeee!
Parker was a little unglued when he woke up from his late nap prematurely. Sage was such a sweetie- always checking on him and making sure he was ok. She's going to be such a good lil Mommy- just like her Mommy!
Sage and Parker in his room.... he kept asking for her to come play with him and then he would shut his door. I told him he was too young to have an older woman in his room with the door shut. :-) Sage found the little princess crown that Tanner brought me for my Birthday. She asked me a million times if she could "borrow" it. Oh! I love that girl! She is more of a princess than I'll ever be! :-)
Lil Lexa
Haws Family
Miss Marley- my niece
Travis entertaining the kiddos in the basement! Ohhhhhhh boy! They were tearing it up down there and I could not have been happier! They had such a good time!
Mona Kay and me
Xoch!!!!! This is my roomie from BYU-I! She lives in Salt Lake now, she's a nurse at Primary's. Ummm, I'm pretty much obsessed with this girl and her cute son, David!!! I was so happy she came!!!
"Happy birthday to Chandra! Happy Birthday to Chandra!!"
Making a wish....
Blowing out the candles...
Ooops! They were tricky! David had to come over and help me blow them out! But they kept on lighting up! He was so unbelievably adorable trying to blow them out and seeing them pop up again! Melts my heart.
This was pretty much my face the whole time.
My BFF Angel. Thank Luis, this is a treasure. :-)
Leo and Brian
Lil Alexa Mae
My boys
Kaydence loved the chocolate cup cakes!
The Neilson's- LOVE THEM!!!
Baby Logan
Uh oh! Trouble! Parker says he "ate the cup cake all gone" but I'd beg to differ...
She loves me. :-)Angel and Luis stayed until after midnight and helped us clean up and we watched Survivor and talked. I love my BFF.
Oh! It was such a wonderful evening! The house was packed! Music was playing, food was being eaten, kids were running and playing! I HAD A BLAST! Thanks to everyone who made my birthday so special! It means so much to me that all of you are in my life and make each day so joyful! I'm really feeling the love and it feels great!
Ok 26! Show me what you've got!!!

Comments
Love ya ~ you 26 year old!!
Kim
Oh and I LOVED all your fresh flower bouquets throughout the house and all the decorations, you truly outdid yourself!
Kandy
And she has been telling Everyone that you GAVE her that Tiara all week, You are her Hero!!!!
You are Amazing, Luv-Ya