Our Last Day Home

Our last day in Laguna the sun FINALLY decided to shine and I told Tanner it just wouldn't have felt like a trip home without seeing the ocean. So, after we said our goodbyes, we headed down to the coast, ate some lunch at Wahoos, and hung out on the sand for a few minutes.


My Mom and Dad were incredibly generous and sweet and agreed to watch Parker for us while we were in San Francisco. We made all the arrangement months ago and as it turned out it was the worst possible time for us to leave him there with them. My sister had been staying there with her 4 kids after a C section followed by a near death experience and she needed to take refuge at my Mom's so my Mom could drive the kids to school and what not. So she had been a saint and working all kinds of miracles there and then the day we leave she gets sick and turns out she has pneumonia! Sheesh! Mama, please come see me when you are better and life settles down a bit. I strongly feel the need to spoil you for all you have done for me and my little family. You too, Dad. You are our ROCK! I love you both so much!



Parker wanted nothing to do with me when he knew he had his Nana to take care of him. He loved snuggling up with her and playing on the floor while she laid all feverish on the couch. Parker loves Nanny!

I had to snap a few shots down at Main beach. The water was gross and foamy and there was debris everywhere and the board walk was washed out but I was as giddy as a school girl! I LOVE the beach!!!







We can't wait for our Stay-Cation next time we go home. We are going to be sitting on the beach for a week! Heaven!

Comments