Christmas Eve
This Christmas Eve began in St. George. Since we hit the road a little later than we had anticipated we decided to stay the night in a hotel so we weren't completely beat the next day. It was a nice little over nighter and we really appreciated the rest. There WAS room for us in the Inn. :-)
After getting home and throwing all our bags on the living room floor we made some chicken noddle soup and hot chocolate, thew on our snow clothes, and headed up to Sundance for some sledding. My child has the most angelic smile on his face in all these sledding pictures. I can't wait to take him again!











Love this boy!!!
After about an hour of sledding the sun started to fade away so we headed back down the mountain and stopped by my Uncle's cabin to check out the river- and maybe throw a rock or 2. :-)


I was totally bummed when I bumped into Tanner's outdoor heater and burned my buns! Now I have a nice little hole for cold snow to get through. :-(
That evening we made chocolate chip cookies for Santa, read the Nativity and put Parker to bed. Tanner and I waited up for Santa so we could help him set up Parker's Criss Cross Crash!
Oh! And Tanner set up the train around the tree. These 2 boys were thoroughly entertained the majority of the night with that toy train. :-)
Santa came...




Comments