Happy 2011!
The last week of the year we had some unfinished Christmas business to attend to...
So, Tanner, Parker, and I all bundled up and took a CHRISTMAS CRUISE down the Provo River! Yes, they do that here. It was sooooo cool! So festive and sparkly!
Helloooo Santa! Fancy seeing you here!
Parker had to wear this way cool life jacket...
And Santa came surfing up next to us and gave us all candy! He said he was letting some new reindeer drive his sleigh and they hit some turbulence and he fell off! I hope he gets home safely.
Later that week we woke up to 10 feet of snow. I was excited to build a snowman with my boys in the backyard!!! But, now there is STILL snow in the backyard and I'm kind of over it. Can it be summer yet?
And then we tried to make a little slide for Parker to sled down.... but, it wasn't very successful.
We had a fun, impromptu party at our house when Kaitlin, Travis, Kassidy, Kim, and Kailin's friends stopped by!
Tanner and I prepared a spread of holiday food and we ordered pizza! Good times!
We left on New Years Eve to party central- Idaho! Woo hoo! You would not believe the crowds, the music, the fireworks! It was like Time's Square! Oh wait, just kidding. We all fell asleep before the clock struck 12.
And... it was freezing.
Quote of the day-
Me: Tanner it's freeeeeezing!
Tanner: Come on! It's barely 0 degrees!
Ummmmm ok?
We had multiple dance parties. Here's Parker showing us his super cool moves!
And Papa pulled Tanner and Parker behind it for MILES! They ALL loved it!
Kim's Mom and Dad (Parker's great Grandma and Grandpa) came over for a visit and Parker gave them lots of loves which was way sweet.
And then we danced....
I whip my hair back and forth!


Comments