Easter

Easter week this year totally sneaked up on me! Luckily, we've been trying to incorporate Easter into our life this whole month. But, I KNEW we needed to at least paint some eggs!




Parker did a great job!


We didn't have a very eventful Easter Sunday. Well, of course the Easter Bunny came and hid eggs and treats all over the house! That was super cool!






We went to church and after had a nice Easter dinner (Ham, cheesy potatoes, green beans...). Later, Tanner was being lazy so I took Parker to the park and we had fun running around in this chilly spring air. I can't wait for summer! Hopefully, next Easter we can be a little bit more prepared!

Easter is my favorite time of year when we can reflect on the atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ. It's always humbling to me to ponder on the death and resurrection of our Savior. I love that, through Him, I know I can live eternally with my Heavenly Father again.

Comments

Sue Ann said…
Yummmmmm, cheesy potatoes, ham and beans! Colorful eggs. Church. perfect! I love you, HON. That's a smiley boy!
Anonymous said…
Happy late Easter! You guys never slow down! You are two steps ahead of us, we haven't even colored and hid the eggs yet!!! Well they had an Easter Egg hunt with their cousins while we were gone but I want in on the action too! I hope things slow down for you guys soon so we can get together and par-tay sometime this month!