2 Lip Festival

Last week I worked a Health Fair doing vein screenings and after I scanned over 80 pairs of legs I was ready to enjoy some sunshine with my little Son-shine. We decided to visit Thanksgiving Point and check out the tulip festival! It was beautiful and so much fun!





Parker's favorite attraction was racing the foam boats down the little stream in the Children's Discovery Garden.





I packed a bunch of "Mona Kay" food- fresh fruits and veggies. :-) Ok, I also sneaked in some PB&J and string cheese and pretzels. We sat on the grass and enjoyed the sun's rays and our yummy dinner.





Parker got jealous of me taking all the pictures and asked if he could have a turn. It was interesting to see the pictures he took-
The view of the world from a 3 year old boy....

His tulip vantage point...


His Mommy


The Sun


His cool shoes...


And a self portrait...

He raced down the big hill over and over and I totally encouraged him! He was soooo ready for bed early that night. :-)




On our way out we found the Secret Garden- I'd tell you where we found it, but it's a secret. But that secret garden played a trick on us and hid Parker's jacket! We had to take a golf cart back to go find it but no luck... :-(



It was a beautiful day and I LOVE having special dates with my favorite 3 year old boy. :-)

Comments