Jazz with Nanny and Bebo
Parker and I got lucky and were invited to attended Jazz night at the Marriott in Newport Beach with my Mom and Dad! Woo hoo! The plan was to take James and Carol (they were down for Carol's brithday) but they had other plans and couldn't make it. So at the last minute we were stoked to learn that we could join them for some sunset jazz!
I had to snap a little picture for Tanner- very rarely do I get "cleaned up". ha ha and I LOVE my new stroller and the cute pink crib we have all set up. I fall sleep staring at them each night and dream of my baby girl.
You can't beat the view! My Dad always has the primo seats at these jazz events. We get the VIP table in the gazebo and feel super special.
I love my DAD!!!
Parker was so well behaved, as usual. This is pretty much an "adults only" event and not only that, but the adults are like senior citizens. They don't take kindly to young'uns gone spoiling their evenin'. Luckily, Parker was bathed and fed before we left (it was a very last minute invitation) and was ready to zone out to some iphone games. But he LOVED listening to the jazz and was very impressed with the drummer, Jeff. It also happened to be the drummer's birthday so we all sang "Happy Birthday" to him and got a slice of his super cool "drum set" cake!
Thanks Mom and Dad for the fun evening out with the big kids! We love Jazz and the fun memories we made with you. It was a cool cultural experience for Parker! It's pretty awesome to grow up in a home filled with so much music. Parker and I love the jazz and rock and roll every morning that blasts down the stairs. Music is such a huge part of our life and it was a real treat to see it performed live! Not to mention the brilliant ocean view and sensational sunset! You guys rock!


Comments