Fallish!

We've been having some delicious Fall weather for a couple of days. It's been cool, windy, and rainy. We have a fire in the fire place almost all day long and love to snuggle up to it with a movie at night.
I guess it's no surprise that Parker loves his little sister. She is crazy about him too. Parker is so great with her and is such a wonderful helper. He talks to her and sings to her, he feeds her a bottle sometimes and makes sure she has a binky if she's fussy. I love my kids!
In other news: Rayleigh had her first round of vaccinations this week (7 weeks old).
It took us a while to settle down enough to find a pediatrician here in the area. But he was fantastic and told us she's beautiful and perfect and that we are doing an amazing job. :-) THAT was nice to hear!
I knew I'd cry when she got her shots- I tried so hard to be brave for her!!! But she took it like a champ.
She weighed exactly 10 pounds and is 23 inches long which puts her in the %35 for weigh and %85th for height! She's getting bigger and more gorgeous each and every day!!!












Comments