Tavian's 10th Birthday!
I love that we live so close to family that we can celebrate everyone and everything together! Tavian turned 10 and Kari threw a super fun birthday bash for him! We had KFC and jumped on the tramp, played Foosball and sang Happy Birthday! Parker was super tired and not on his A game. Ray was her typical busy self and sufficiently stressed out Karina. She kept grabbing things from Ray or telling her not to touch Rocky. Luckily, Rocky never bit her and Kari eventually put him upstairs. I guess when your youngest is 10 you forget how crazy it is with a toddler! Jessi was a huge help, as always. But we all had fun and it was awesome just being together! Tavian is such a brilliant boy. He's smart, and kind, super athletic, thoughtful, and we love spending time with him!
After the party we headed to the Rainbow outlet for some new sandals and then I ran to this local artists house to pick up a drawing she did for me. One of the San Diego temple and one of the Disneyland castle! I love them! And I love supporting local artist!



















Comments