Irvine Park Railroad 2016
I love all of the fun, festive activities during the Fall season! And I'm so happy that for at least one day we had a chill in the air and could wear sweaters! After Parker watched the kids so I could get my oil changed and before naps/scouts/bedtime/soccer (it was a busy day), I took the kids to the Irvine Park Railroad. It's so nice to visit pumpkin patches that are free! And the kids didn't even bug me to buy tickets for the rides or games. They had fun just running around checking out all of the pumpkins. At the Irvine Regional Park you really feel like you're stepping away from busy, modern SoCal and entering the world the way it used to be. I love the big trees and all of the falling leaves. The kids were obsessed with the horses! Makes me feel like a trip to Idaho is in order....
I love going on adventures with these children of mine. Rayleigh was SOOOOOO well behaved which leads me to believe that we are turning a corner out of toddlerhood and into "big girl" stages! Jack on the other hand is entering that crazy toddler stage. Sheesh. Next year my goal is to try and take a family hike a few times a month. I think my kids would love it!
After the pumpkin patch we got some Chick-fil-A and went home for quiet time. Then it was off to the park for scouts where Parker picked up trash and I chased my wild monkey's around. Courtney met me there so Ray and Mia had fun climbing all over everything and running around. Jack fell down and his lip bled. Poor little buddy. When we got home Tanner were there!!!! Yay! We had a nice family dinner and he helped me with the bed time routine before taking Parker to soccer. Then he went BACK to work and didn't get home until midnight. Wa Waaaaa.
I can't complain though because Tanner's hard work is what provides for this extraordinary life we have. And we are so happy. Life is good!




































Comments