A Bunch of Sickies
We've all been feeling under the weather- well, everyone except for Tanner because he doesn't get sick. But Rayleigh caught a cold and gave it to Jack who gave it to me and then somehow Parker ended up with it too. It's not super bad but the first day kinda knocks you out. We've been dealing with congestion and coughing and low appetites and low grade fevers. Lots of napping and cuddling and crying. Lots of disinfecting. And lots of being bored and needing to be creative with our entertainment. We've been watching too much TV and not leaving the house- this also has much to do with all the crazy rain we've been having! But we are getting by and the kids have been great troopers. Parker set up the tent in the family room and the babies thought this was so cool!
This was when I had to drag Rayleigh out of the nice warm tub to go get Parker from school. Poor sweet thing...
On Saturday, we finally had some sunshine and I was dying to get out of the house. Tanner took his drone and we cruised down to Salt Creek. We played around and had fun and Tanner took some awesome shots and made a really cool video! The waves were crazy and the ocean was churning due to all the storms we've been having. We stopped by my mom's on the way home and Jack fell asleep on the couch. My poor babies...
We had a beautiful rainbow appear over our house and then Tanner took the drone out and flew it over our NEW house!
Meanwhile, in Idaho.... They have had so many snow days. Poor Monte had to shovel his car out of the snow just to get it home one day! I love how Kim took this picture from the warmth of her car!
You know your kid is tired when you see him asleep in the exact position you laid him down.
See what I mean.... She finished her dinner and I went to start the tub water and when I came back she was zonked!
I'm hoping we all start feeling better soon!!!! I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired!





















Comments