Jack's 3rd Birthday

My beautiful baby boy is turnIng 3! My mom has been my right hand man during all of the birthday celebration shananegins. We decided not to throw a party for Jack and instead try to focus all our attention on him. He’s pretty much the middle child and does not get enough hugs and kisses and snuggles and cuddles and one on one time. 
On Wednesday my mom and I took the 3 littles to Adventure Playground. They loved running around, exploring, painting, and having fun. I ran into Lindsey there with her little boy Preston. Once again I was reminded how blessed I am to have such beautiful, brilliant friends who care about me. My mom gifted Jack with some Play-Dough and when we got home, they played with it in the back yard for a couple hours. It was a good day!
I found my old journal from when I met and started dating Tanner and I stayed up until almost dawn one night reading. I fell in love with Tanner all over again after reading our personal romance story. I can’t believe how quickly we fell for each other. I was on a “Tanner High” for a few days. It was super fun. 
On Saturday, we ran some errands and Rayleigh came with me to the store. She was adorable in her ensemble. She was all accessorized like a girly girl. She is becoming my best little buddy and is so easy to take with me now! She is helpful and smart and Obedient. I just love her. 
Later, Tanner and I took Jack (and Ella) to play mini golf. Jack fell asleep in the car on the short 10 minute drive there so he was a little tired but we had fun! It’s so interesting to hear the funny things he says when it’s just him and I can fully listen to the way his little mind works. He has such a bright imagination and is such a creative boy! We got Yogurtland for a special treat and I don’t think he’d ever been there before. He was stoked!
Sunday April 15th 2018 was Jack’s official 3rd birthday. We had church and he wore our special “Birthday Boy” pin. Every one wished him a Happy Birthday and church was awesome as always. We had chicken and rice for dinner and swam and played. We opened presents and had unicorn cake and ice cream! He got lots of Lightening McQueen stuff (undies, big cars, little cars...) because he is in a MAJOR Cars phase right now. He wants to listen to the music in the car and watch the movies every day. He pretend plays with his cars every day and is constantly holding one or more cars in his cute little hands at all times. 
I took the little kids in for well checks and my mom was gracious enough to come and help me. Jack is tall (40inches/ 95th percentile) and 36 pounds (88th percentile). He is perfectly healthy and has the most gorgeous head of hair which I refuse to cut. He potty trained himself against my will. I swear I had nothing to do with it. One day he just decided he didn’t want diapers any more and that was that! He is sweet and loves to cuddle. He is the only child of mine that tells me he loves me all the time. He is smart and wants to be a good boy. He’s an excellent swimmer and Rayleigh is his best friend. I am so proud of Jack and know he is destined for greatness. He is my joy and lights up my life every day!





















































Comments