Amy and the Kids Visit from WA
Amy and I haven't seen each other for about 4 years. She was my super fun, cute friend in Lincoln when we lived in Sacramento. They moved to Montana about the same time we moved down to Eastvale and then they moved back to Spokane. Her kids were on Spring Break so they decided to come down and enjoy the sunshine!
I pulled Parker out of school on Tuesday so we could all go to the beach. I thought they would stay down there all day but her kids wanted to leave when we did so we all came home together. On Wednesday she left the older 2 with me while she took her youngest to Legoland. I felt bad that they were most likely bored out of their minds home with me. I'm not that fun. Thursday they went exploring in Newport and we sat in the hot tub. We stayed up late talking and on Friday they headed to Vegas.
I love when we have friends come stay with us! Amy is smart and witty and gorgeous and so fun to be around. I'm so glad she came down and stayed with us! Now I want to go up to Washington and see her!
![]() |
| Cute little Sophie |
![]() |
| Ella teething on some seaweed like a good little mermaid |
![]() |
| Jack absolutely loved Jarom! Jarom is such a good kid and was a huge help to me! |
![]() |
| We saw tons of whales and dolphins jumping right up out of the water! It was magical! |
![]() |
| Jarom caught a lizard and the kids were fascinated |
Cute story: the other day I had the kids up with me while I was getting ready (to give our quests some space) and while I was brushing my wet hair, Jack noticed how much of my hair was getting caught in the brush. I said, "Ya, Mommy's hair is kinda falling out after having Ella." and Jack got all concerned! He really felt badly about my hair and he tried to pull out his own hair and give it to me! He said, "Don't worry Mommy, you can have my hair!" He's just the sweetest!
This is Amy's Ella. She is 9. She and Parker carpooled to Kindergarten when we lived in Lincoln. She loved that there was a little baby with her same name! She would come find her wherever she was: in my room while I was taking a shower or in her room while I was rocking her to sleep.... ha ha





























Comments