Pumpkin Circus Ice Cream Party
We have had few fun filled, busy days! Parker has been doing awesome with his homeschooling. I am so proud of him! And Rayleigh LOVES school and is doing so well, too! Jack is a 3 year old pill- he whines and cries over allll the things. His little brain can't process his emotions so I'm trying to be both patient and understanding and am doing my best to TEACH him how to handle his "situations". He's still super sweet and cuddly and a little bit sarcastic which is hilarious. Ella has entered the "get into everything" phase and we made our first call to poison control when we found an open bottle of Advil near her. She is so smart and picking up so many new words and concepts. She will point to her eyes when we ask her "where are your eyes", she will dance on command, and she loves to do "open shut them" with her hands when we sing that song. In fact, she loves singing so much that she will stop everything she's doing to sit and sing with me. She is the absolute best and makes me so incredibly happy. They ALL do! I love being their mom!
On Wednesday, after I helped in Rayleigh's class (which is so fun), I took the kids to the Irvine Park Railroad pumpkin patch. We just walked around and enjoyed all the festive decorations. We followed a peacock and found a unicorn piƱata next to the trash which we carried around and brought home to use for Rayleigh's birthday. The kids LOVED the Haunted House- even Ella! We walked around the pond and fed the ducks- it was nice!
Then we went to Circus Trix where the young men of my parents ward were having a fundraiser. The whole place was filled with kind ward members! My parents came and so did Jon with his kids and Matt with his kids! My kids had a blast with their cousins and I swear, Rayleigh could have bounced ALL NIGHT! She was in heaven! Jack got suuuuper tired/onry so he sat with my mom and watched a show on my phone towards the end. There was pizza and treats- it was a great night!!!
The next day was the Primary ice cream party! The kids have been working hard all year to memorize the 13 Articles of Faith. For every one they memorized, they got a topping on their ice cream so there was 13 different treats to choose from! We watched Mia before the party and Courtney was a little late picking her up which made US a little late. We were supposed to pick up Austin, too but we weren't able to do that. Sometimes we stretch ourselves a little too thin. All good things but it's important to choose the BEST. It was super hot so the kids had fun playing at the splash pad and us moms loved chatting while all the kids ran around. I love our ward!
The next day, Rayleigh didn't have school so I left Ella and Jack with Parker and took Rayleigh with me to get my oil changed. We dropped the car off then walked over to the salon to get her a hair cut in anticipation for her 5 year photo shoot. We stopped by the pumpkins at the grocery store to take a few pictures per her request. Then we walked over to Target and shopped for things to make goody bags for her class on her birthday! We had such a fun time together! She ate a Lunchable while I pushed the cart and when we were done exploring Target, we walked back over to get my car and went home to rest and relax! I love when I get a bunch done!
And Parker is the BEST for making ALL of this possible! Seriously, I don't know what I'd do without him!
Yay for crazy fun filled days!
![]() |
| Jack is a cheater cheater pumpkin eater! |















































































Comments