Disney Days

I love it when Jack randomly falls asleep on the couch. It happens several times a week and I wish he'd just go in his bed and take a nap but I'll take what I can get!
We have enjoyed a few good Disney days so far this year! I decided to take the kids after school one day and it was a little crowded but we wanted to check out Tom Sawyers Island for the first time so the crowds didn't bother us one bit! That place is so cool and the kids had a blast running around all of the caves. We stayed until dark so we got to enjoy all of the fun lights of Disneyland.
The following week, rain was in the forecast so after school, once again, we headed to Disney. Only this time we were prepared! We wore snow clothes and bundled up but it was actually perfect weather! It didn't rain at all while we were there but there were NO lines! We ran from ride to ride and did 7 attractions in less than 3 hours! It was by far the best Disney day we've had. We tried to keep the good times rolling and went to CA Adventure the next day after school and though it was a little more crowded, we had fun that night too! Rayleigh LOVES Guardians of the Galaxy and when we were waiting in line together, so many people commented on how little she was and how brave! Thats my girl!
I know taking my kids to Disneyland every week is a privilege but I love it so much. I feel like a great mom when we go. And not just that I'm doing a cool thing by taking my children to a theme park, but that we are all so happy and my kids are so well behaved. I love the time we get to spend together and the wonderful memories we are making. We get to leave reality and enter a dream land full of magic and happiness. I truly is the happiest place on earth and I'm so grateful for Walt Disney!














Where is this child's mother?









Empty streets



I think they are a little tired




Jack was too shy to talk to Anna/Elsa



Comments