Mom's ER Visit, Modeling, and LA with Shelley
My poor mother. I called her to chat and she told me she was on her way to the ER. Ummmm, what?!?! I pulled Rayleigh out of school, left Parker to babysit, and rushed down to be with her. She was having an allergic reaction. The benadryl and other drugs they gave her worked but totally knocked her out. She's ALWAYS there for me so I wanted to be there for her too.
The next day I took the girls down there to run some errands. My mom was doing a lot better. We did a little photo shoot for Ivette's clothing line, Lil Vintage Co., and went to Laguna Beach to get sand and shells for the craft I planned for Bunco. The girls flipped over some mermaid dolls so I spent me entire life savings buying them to prevent a total meltdown. Sheesh. We also ran to Costco, Target, and the Dollar Store where Rayleigh tried on some glasses and looked adorable. Running errands with these 2 was NOT easy but time with just my girls was super fun.
Tanner took the boys to the Chino Air show- Jack fell asleep. The weather was perfect and they had a great time! On their way home, they stopped at the store for some taco supplies and we spent the afternoon swimming, chopping veggies, and grilling meat! We had the BEST meal al fresco! I LOVE days like this!!!!!!
Sunday was our annual birthday date! Shelley invited me up to LA to attend a show performed by her good friend from college in NYC, Carrie Welling. It was crazy walking around DTLA at night... this mom in a minivan looked ridiculous riding around the hood. But the dinner and the show itself was amazing and I absolutely LOVE my time with Shelley! She is one of my favorite people of allllll time!!! I loved Carrie's music- she is so talented and had the BEST voice. What a neat way to celebrate our 35th birthdays!
This weekend was jam packed- just the way I like it!

























Comments