One on One Date to Disneyland with Parker
On Wednesday I was able to help plant flowers in Rayleigh's class. I think being outside with the dirt and flowers is her prime place to be. We ended up planting most of the flowers. It's so fun being in her class! I love it so much! And I love her teacher!!! Parker really enables me to not only have time for myself, but take time with each of my kids 1:1.
So Thursday night, after Tanner got home from work and we had a nice family dinner, I took Parker to Disneyland for his 1:1 date! Being May, the month of Mother's Day, I thought it was fitting to have special 1 on 1 dates with each of my kids to really connect with them, spend a little extra time and attention focusing on their beauty, gifts, and wonders, and showing them how much I love them with quality time, affection, and words of affirmation. Memory making is my favorite.
Since we already ate dinner and wanted to Validate for 5 hours, we stopped in at Splitsville in Downtown Disney and we each ordered our own dessert. (We have to spend $20 to validate) Parker got a chocolate sundae and I got "giant piece of cake". It was delicious and totally fueled us for a full night of Disney adventures!
We did single rider or got Fast Passes to do all the Big Kid rides which was so awesome! It's so easy with Parker- he's easy to talk to, has a great attitude, and loves all the same things I do. He brought his own money to buy a Mickey Pretzel and shared it with me- it was scrumptious!
Disneyland is "our" thing and I can't think of a better entity to bond over. Parker is a great kid and it's seriously such a joy spending time with him!





Comments