More 35th Birthday Celebrations
Sunday was a fun day! Rayleigh gave a talk in Primary and the kids were all so cute! When we got home, Rayleigh and Jack used our colored sunblock to paint their faces. Weirdos! We had another yummy BBQ outside and ate my yummy mint oreo ice cream cake! They were all so sweet to me and it was a nice, relaxing afternoon.
Tuesday was my actual birthday and I woke up wondering if Tanner forgot. I didn't hear him get ready for work or leave so I assumed he was making me a special breakfast that morning. But when I got downstairs and he was no where to be seen I thought maybe he LEFT to go get me some breakfast. By 9am I knew he wasn't coming back but his phone was off and I couldn't see if he was at work or not. I was puzzled and sad. He didn't even say goodbye! I text him and told him I was mad at him and went about my day. I worked out and got ready- even painted my nails!, and enjoyed the many phone calls, texts, and birthday messages that were streaming in. At 11am he finally called me and I was so upset, I cried! I was so mad at him for just leaving me on my birthday and finally he calmed me down enough to tell me that he'd gone into work early so he could come home and be with me and what do I want for lunch because he's coming home right now!
Oh
Well now I feel dumb and isn't he so nice?
He brought me Cafe Rio and we sat down at the table and talked about how we can improve our health and finances. He even busted out the white board and we made some really cool goals! I'm excited and he made me feel so happy! Jill sent me chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. She is so sweet! We picked up Rayleigh from school together and then Courtney came to get me and took me to Disneyland!
I love Disney with my kids but it is a REAL treat to go without them! We went on all the big rides- Incredicoaster was first on my list and I walked off the ride with a grin ear to ear! We got dinner and then rode Guardians and then headed over to Disneyland. We got beignets and even got to see the fireworks which was cool because they usually don't do fireworks until the weekend! They must have known it was my birthday. We shopped and did all my favorite rides and it was the best night ever!! I was bombarded with tons of sweet texts all night which made me feel so special!
When I got home (around midnight) Tanner and the kids had decorated the house for me and left me cute birthday notes. He really did pull through today when I was assuming it would just be another normal Tuesday for him. My hero!!!!
The birthday celebrations continued on Wednesday and Thursday. I helped in Rayleigh's class which is my favorite- she got a little bonk on her chin so I was glad I was there to comfort her. And on Thursday we had some friends over for a hot tub sesh! Alyse came over so I could scan her baby and it was so neat being able to air play my phone onto the TV! This Butterfly probe is the best! Haley and Scott, Erika and Josh, Courtney and Robby all came over and we had the best time. I love our amazing friends! And I love any excuse to throw a party and get some people together!
April was a month jam packed with fun. We did A LOT and I wouldn't change a thing!
35 is coming in hot and I'm excited to see how my life blooms this year!!
![]() |
| So happy! |
![]() |
| 35! I have 3 fingers up on my left hand and 5 on my right.. backward and blurry ha ha |
![]() |
| Thats a bottle of water in my pocket ok you weirdos! |
![]() |
| I literally didn't say one word to this man next to me but I feel like we probably would be best friends. And I love him. |
| Best kids on the planet! |
| Can she just stay my little 5 year old forever? |
| I made banana cream pie! |
| A fun, busy month that will be hard to top! |




















Comments