Blackfoot and Utah
My dream when coming to Idaho was for my kids to spend some time at their Grandparent's house and make some memories with them. But it was a little awkward at Tanner's parents house so we ended up only staying there an hour. Monte was sweet and took the kids on a 4 wheeler ride around the yard and I cleaned out the car. Tanner rode the motorcycle with Jack and Tanner tried to fix the bottom of my car where we hit the bit tire. But Monte got after Ella for picking a flower and the kids were starving so we decided to grab lunch at Rupes. Lucky for me, I was able to get in touch with my old roommate, Becca and she met us there too! It was soooo fun catching up with her! She is totally the exact same and we picked up right where we left off which is the best! I love spending time with true, forever friends!!! Rupes was delicious and Tanner was happy!
From there, we headed over to Travis and Nicole's new house! It is so beautiful and they live in a really nice neighborhood. It is so different from where they lived in Utah and they are so happy. The kids all played outside in the huge backyard while we sat and chatted and then we had the yummiest BBQ! Everyone has smokers and now Tanner is obsessed. ha ha The kids had a blast together, once again, and Grant and Jack have become such sweet little buddies!
The party was cut a little short because Travis and Kaitlin had to leave so Travis could work the night shift and Kim and Monte had to get home to pack for their big road trip to Navoo! It was sad but hopefully we will see them again soon!
The next day we got all packed up and said goodbye to Jody and the boys. We truly had such an amazing time with her. Jody is a saint and I loved every single second spent with her. We drove down to Eden, Utah to see Liz and her new baby boy, Walter! I'd never been to her house before or seen her new spa, "Spa Witz", and both were beautiful! She has always been there for me- especially when I've had a baby. It was such a gift to see her and hold her new son! I love her so much!! Words can't express my gratitude for her presence in my life!
When we rolled into Provo, we stopped by my old "new" office and met up with Pam, Dr. Mitchell, McKenna, and Jon! Oh, how that did my heart some good! The kids were actually really good too and we had an excellent chat with them all! I miss my old job so much but I'm so thankful for those days spent with those people in that office. I will cherish that time of my life forever!
We stopped by the store and then headed up to Sundnace and had THE most delicious BBQ. Matt and his Dad totally outdid themselves! I made an ice-cream sandwich cake like Kaitlin made and it was super yummy! We ate outside and everything about it was magical. It was perfect spending that time in the Cottage with just Josi and my parents because we were squeezed in there enough as it was, but if Jon and Cami and Kari were there it would have been impossible! Plus, I was sooooo nervous about Jon being there and since he wasn't, I was able to relax a little bit.
But we finally made it to Sundance and it was gorgeous and we had a fantastic night!
![]() |
| Rayleigh had a sweet goodbye with her chickens |
| So proud. |
| Logan helping Ella with her shoes because THATS the kind if kid he is. |



































Comments