Man! I love these ladies!
We threw together an epic beach day. We all met at my house and then I drove us down to Laguna. We ate lunch at La Sirena Grill and then walked around the Montage. We snuck into the pool but quickly got kicked out. ha ha We seriously laid on the beach for 5-6 hours! It was glorious! We swam in the ocean and it was all fun and games until I tried to dive down and got water in my ear that has a tube. It hurt so badly! It was a stupid mistake but I felt better quickly- thank goodness. We were able to watch a romantic proposal and had fun at the tide pools. The best part was just being with these incredible woman who are full of love and grace. It was perfect just sitting around talking. I made goodie bags and brought magazines for everyone which I love doing! When the sun started to set, we packed up and headed to downtown Laguna for some gelato. I could not have been a more perfect day! We ran out of time to visit the Bead Shop so we'll have to go back again soon. Best Friends Forever!
 |
| Goodie Bags and Magazines! |
 |
| The pool boy, Cody, was so nervous about us being there without a valid room number. ha ha RELAX, CODY! |
 |
| We know how to party! |
 |
| I could learn a thing or 2 from Ivette |
 |
| Rashelle is my favorite with her 29 spoons because she couldn't decide! ha ha |
 |
| BEST DAY EVER! |
Comments