My 36th Birthday


Even though turning 36 is kinda lame and celebrating anything during a pandemic is next to impossible, I still had a fantastic birthday! I woke up to texts, messages, and Marco Polos from friends and family. It’s nice to have a day when everyone you know stops to think about you. People had the sweetest things to say to me and made me feel so happy and special. 
I did HIGH fitness with Kaitlin and Kass, Nicole, and Kim were there on the ZOOM too! Parker made me the most delicious crepes and Tanner stayed for a little while in the morning and spend time with me- my love language. Jill and Courtney got Cafe Rio take out with me and we ate in the far corner of the parking lot more than 6 feet apart. It was soooo nice! Courtney got me a cute dish towel from Anthro and some super cute earrings which was not expected and totally made me feel so good! Rayleigh and Jack learned how to call me on the land line so I had 56 missed calls and 18 voice mails. Ha ha
After lunch, we drove down to my parents house and had a little celebration out in the front yard with popsicles and puzzles. My mom wrote me the most beautiful card and it was so good to see my parents, talk, and feel kinda normal! We even hugged! 
When we got home, which was a 38 minute drive at 5pm- crazy!, Billie dropped off a gift and some paints for the kids which was so thoughtful! Parker made pizza for the kids and Tanner brought me some Waba Grill and he had an Edible Arrangement sent to the house! I made my own Oreo mint chip ice cream cake which we enjoyed for dessert  followed by some hot tub time. 
I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day! My birthday wish was for this pandemic to end and to be able to go to the beach again! 
Until then, I’ll enjoy being 36!

Guess who was the first to call me and wish me a Happy Birthday?




Jack picked me this flower and tried to do my hair. He is the sweetest!








My cute gifts from Courtney

Homemade mask from Billie! Notice the ironic TP #quarentinebirthday






Comments