The weather has been heating up like crazy! Rayleigh requested a picnic in the backyard and it was nice to be outside. She set up the chairs and we enjoyed dinner al fresco. We’ve been trying to spend more time outside swimming and doing sparklers. I stumbled upon some information about my great grandma which was so interesting. I’m excited to learn more about my Dad’s mom- her parents both passed away during the Spanish flu and left her an orphan. I feel like I can totally relate to them at this time in my life with this pandemic!
I had book club via ZOOM which was great but it was kinda crazy when I was trying to help Rayleigh with her homework, bathe my kids, and get them all to bed. Ha ha I’m still a single mom over here but that’s ok cuz Tanner is working hard and has a job!
And guess what? Malory had her baby
boys! I spent a few hours on Saturday cleaning her house and washing her sheets so she had a clean space to come home to. She called me on Sunday night in tears. She had just gotten home and wanted some help. I was happy to help! She even let me hold one of the babies! I’ve been going over there as much as I can to help and it’s heavenly. Even Jill came with me once!
The big news is that Rayleigh lost her first tooth! She then LOST her lost tooth but she left a note for the tooth fairy and she was still able to get some special coins.
 |
| Ella enjoying her In N Out and winning at life |
 |
| A little slice of heaven! |
 |
"Please don't bother me, I'm in a meeting."
|
 |
| So happy after helping Malory with her baby boys! |
 |
| She was so excited to lose her first tooth! |
 |
| Nicest UPS guy in all the land! He saw our chalk sign in the drive way. |
 |
| Trying to do Book Club while helping Rayleigh with homework and getting kids ready for bed! |
Comments