Day 1: St George
Let the epic road trip commence!
Tanner dropped Parker off at the Bishop's house and he started his High Adventure with the ward youth in Palm Springs. Tanner then went to work and I took the 3 littles to Utah!
They were perfect and outstanding little travelers and we only made 1 stop to see Andrea on our way to St George. I'm so thankful for sweet friends who make these sometimes grueling road trips enjoyable and fun! I'm sad I didn't get a picture but it was hot and the stop was quick and the only thing that matters is that Andrea and her children are a bright light in my life and I'm so thankful for them!
We arrived at Jacob's casita and unloaded our stuff. It was blazing hot so we changed into out swim suits and headed to the Washington Rec Center. The kids had a blast swimming and it felt so good to cool off. We then picked up some Cafe Rio for dinner and headed back to Jacob's to rest. We felt like we needed dessert, though, so we drove through Culver's and each shared a special ice cream treat and then did a little hike behind Jacob's house before getting ready for bed. The sky was gorgeous and it felt so good to walk around in the waning heat.
We slept so well at Jacob's house and had a nice morning loading back up for phase 2 of our drive.
I'm so proud of my little adventure buddies. We are having a blast and they are being so fun!
Jack was NOT really feeling the hike...
The View from Jacob's driveway







































Comments