Rayleigh's Dance Recital and Family Beach Party at Montage
I love my Dad soooo much and am so happy to celebrate his birthday! I love that we look alike and all of the ways I'm like him. He's the perfect dad and best human. Happy Birthday, Daddy!
Saturday was an exciting day with Rayleigh wonderful dance recital. She LOVES being on stage and did such a great job performing! I'm so proud of her! She really is blossoming and blooming into an exquisite young lady.
After the recital, we got Chick a Lay and met up with my family at the Montage. We were celebrating Max's big graduation from High school and my Dad's birthday! The tide was high and the waves were kind of big and I lost Ella for a second which scared the life outta me. But it was so fun seeing my cousin Rondo and his boys! I talked to him about coming there this summer and he was so sweet and supportive! I hope we can make it work!
We dropped off some Crumbl cookies at my parent's house on the way home and I was able to give my dad a great big hug and then we drove home. On the way down the toll road my check engine light came on and my car started to act weird. I couldn't accelerate and we used the flashers all the way home. But we made it! Sheesh. I JUST got it back from the shop. We've spent almost $2k getting it tuned up lately... I'm wondering if it's time for a new car.
But anyhoo, it was an eventful day and full of mostly joy so I'll take it as a win!












































Comments