Rayleigh's 11th Birthday


The day after we got home from Illinois, it was Rayleigh's birthday. She woke up, put on her special birthday shirt, and opened her presents. I got her footie pajamas, fidget things, games, and a little make up box. She was so happy. She brought her favorite sugar cookies to school to share with her class and they had a young man sub the class who made everyone sing happy birthday to her and she felt very special. We had MCO after school and then a sweet visit to my parents house. Tanner met us there with a homemade cake he made for her and we sang happy birthday again and showed her lots of love.

On Friday after school, we took her to an Escape Room which was so fun! We have never done one as a family (minus Parker who was in San Diego celebrating Emerald's birthday). The kids did great at solving the puzzles and we had a good time.

After that, Tanner and I had a little date to a speakeasy called Belly of the Beast and it was so cool. It gave us some much needed private time to discuss all that is happening with him and his job situation. But things are looking up!

Rayleigh is 11 years old and in the 5th grade. So far this year, things have been a lot better than last year. She is growing and maturing into such a beautiful, compassionate young lady. I know Heavenly Father has a powerful and unique mission for her here on Earth because he has blessed her with such an array of unique gifts and talents. I have a firm believe that she was sent to us at the specific time Heavenly Father needed her here. It was a coincidence that she came to us when she did.

 I'm so honored and blessed to be her mother. I hope she has a wonderful year- maybe her last as a child!

Happy birthday, my sweet girl. You are unstoppable!!!!
























Comments