Field Trips!
So, since we live so close to a variety of interesting activities I decided to make a list of all the little excursions we need to take. We live about an hour south of L.A. and 45 minutes north of San Diego and there's so much to do and see! Tanner hasn't even seen the Hollywood sign! We can't wait to go to Disneyland in a few weeks, I'd have to sell my right leg in order to buy a ticket to get in so I just wait for my best friend Ang to work her connections for us! lol So, here's my list! If any of you know of anything else that is cool let me know and I'll add it!
-Getty Museum and Garden Villa
-Hollywood (Sign and Walk of Fame...)
-Natural History Museum
-Griffith Observatory
-Laker Game
-Museum of Modern Art (Saw Tim Allen there once!)
-Wicked (Playing in the O.C.?)
-Tar Pits (Brea)
-Long Beach Aquarium
-The Queen Mary
San Diego:
-Zoo
-Wild Animal Park
-Balboa Park
-Carlsbad Gardens
-Juanitas (hole in the wall Mexican food place- Tanner's Mission...)
-Old Town/Norton Simon Museum (Pasadena)
Orange County:
-Les Mis (O.C. Performing Art Center)
-San Juan Capistrano Mission/ Cafe Mozart

Comments