It's Begining to look a lot like Springtime!





























































Spring is in the air! Our peach tree is in full bloom and the lemon tree could not possible hold more fruit! I love looking out my window everyday to this beautiful scene! It's a good thing I'm not on the side of the house that faces the wall. Isn't the green grass with the blue sky and pink flowers and bright yellow lemons so picturesque? And the beach might just take the cake! Come see!!!! :-)

Comments

Kat said…
love it! Thanks for the window into Springtime. I thinking I will look at these pictures all day and wish I was there with you. And, yeah, the beach sounds great. Let's go after our kids' naps! ha ha. :)
Chandra said…
Sounds like a plan!!! :-)
Anonymous said…
Wow ~ it looks alot better than what it looks like in Idaho! Maybe we should come visit over spring break!!!

Love ya,
Mom
Perry Family said…
I LOVE California!!! (But I hate their traffic). SO where did you guys buy a house? Living by the beach might make up for the miles of highway and backed up cars though! How fun for you to have a peach tree, yummmmmm!