So Thursday started the Peterson invasion! Travis, Nicole, and lil baby Kaydence flew in and we began the festivities at the beach on Friday!
Parker was a little rascal at the beach and pretty much just wanted to eat the sand... if you couldn't already gather that yourself. He did have fun being buried in the sand and chasing seagulls. Travis and Nicole relaxed while their perfectly complacent baby slept on a beach towel.
This is Kaydence and Parker getting ready for our morning walk!
Saturday was my first friend, Jana Hick Gunter's, wedding! She looked beautiful and happier than I've ever seen her in my life (And we met a week after she was born!) It was such a blessing being with her in the temple and I really learned a lot and felt the spirit so strongly. Her backyard reception was one for the books! If I had known she had these wedding planning skills I would have hired her 4 years ago! Everything was absolutely gorgeous and perfect! She even had a candy buffet at the end! Gotta love it!
Here's me and my hot hubby at Jana's reception. He was so sweet and danced with me for almost 2 whole songs! What a guy! We had fun on our little date (Trav and Nicole babysat! woohoo!)
Apparently this is how they roll in Idaho. This is Parker playing in the pool with Uncle Travy. He actually really loved it!!
Comments