Life's a beach!

This week has been full of beach beach beach! 
Our really good friends, I mean they're practically family, have been staying in Ritz Cove (I'm forever bummed that I didn't bring my camera the day we went swimming- hopefully we'll make it back there before they go home)The house is right on the beach (Salt Creek to be exact) and it's amazingly beautiful! So Tuesday was spent swimming there over looking the ocean. 
Wednesday I went to the beach with one of my favorite family's. Believe it or not I used to change these kids' diapers! But now they are all grown up! Tanner works for Mont (the Dad) It was fun spending time with them and getting caught up a little bit. 
Today Parker and I and Josi met my sister's sister in law at Salt Creek and it was so fun! Parker LOVED playing in the waves! He always gets so sandy! Whacha gonna do? Shelly brought her lil baby Amilia and the kids had a great time together. I figured it had been about 3 years since I had a good swim in the ocean so I took a dip and it was so invigorating! I dove under the waves, making sure to grab the sand at the bottom so I wouldn't get tossed and to my surprise my top came off when I swam up to the top. Oops! I hope no one saw! All together, this week has been a blast! I love the beach!






Comments

Perry Family said…
Awe...how fun! I love the beach!!! Parker is such a doll...OMG!!!! I also love your new look...super cute.