Here we are in the backyard swinging on a Sunday afternoon. I know, I'm so funny! I've got such awesome comedic skills! Well at least Parker thinks so! I'm trying to get some cool videos for you Kimi so enjoy! :-) Love you!
OK I'VE WATCHED THAT LIKE 4 TIMES. AND I LAUGH SO HARD EVERYTIME! THE FIRST TIME CHANCE WAS SITTING ON MY LAP AND WE WERE BOTH CRAKING UP. I THINK HE WAS LAUGHING AT HOW HARD I WAS LAUGHING. ANYWAYS SUPPER FUNNY, YOUR GREAT!!
Anonymous said…
I had Kaydence watch the video and she was cracking up. We both thought it was so funny!
Anonymous said…
Well, Grammy has finally had a chance to finally view the video! SOOO cute. You are quite the actress Chan. He is a doll and has such an infectious laugh! Love ya, Grammy
Comments
ANYWAYS SUPPER FUNNY, YOUR GREAT!!
Love ya,
Grammy