20 Months

Today I went with my mom to Laguna Beach to do some business- and why not mix business with pleasure, right? We strolled the beach for a few minutes and enjoyed a little "spring break" of our own.



Parker's into wearing everyone's shoes- here he is walking around in mine. I just know this is perfect blackmail material for when he starts dating! :-)


My beautiful Mother and I!

In other news: Parker had his 20 month check up yesterday. I was supossed to take him in at 18 months but I've been spacing his vaccines out...

Anyhoo, he is 29 pounds which is in the 75th percentile and as much as the average 23 month old. And he's in the 95th percentile for height- average height of a 26 month old. He had to get one shot, which he was not too happy about but I was prepared with a lolipop! Whew!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh that is so awesome Parker is such a healthy boy. I have a guilty confession to make... yesterday I took her in for a WIC check up and it turns out that Kaydence (who was once in the 95th for weight at seven months and has always been 75 for height) is now 25th in weight and 25 in height!!! Then they pricked her toe to get her iron level and it was low too!!! I have been feeling so bad like I have been depriving my child but they told me she has been teething and she was sick but now I am trying to load her up with whole milk and meat. I wish she drank as much milk as Parker, I really try (I still have to put a little strawberry or chocolate in it to make her drink any at all)! Anyway that is my little rant that is foremost on my mind right now. Feel free to offer any suggestions and tell me what you make sure to implement in Parker's daily diet. You are such a good little mom and all those pictures are gorgeous, the lighting is always so gorgeous in all your beach pictures!
Perry Family said…
what a lovely picture of you and your mom! Parker is almost two!! he's so cute!