5 Years Together
Today Tanner and I are celebrating our 5 year anniversary! I can't believe it! Time sure has flown by! Right when I met Tanner I knew there was something special about him. He sure did sweep me off my feet. I love you honey! Here's to spending 50 years and more together!
Our Engagement Picture
This was at our Open House in Blackfoot- after the honeymoon.
Holding my little baby cousin. A glimpse of the future! ha ha
The people who made it all happen- Monte, Kim, SueAnn and Steve. NO ONE IN THE WORLD HAS BETTER PARENTS!


We were married in the San Diego Temple for time and all eternity on April 2, 2004 (Just 28 days BEFORE my 20th birthday). It was a wonderful, amazing day and I love the opportunity to celebrate it!
We were married in the San Diego Temple for time and all eternity on April 2, 2004 (Just 28 days BEFORE my 20th birthday). It was a wonderful, amazing day and I love the opportunity to celebrate it!


Comments