Assembly of the Troops
My cousin Chris, his wife Lan, and their extremely adorable baby, Anna, came to see us this week so we all, and I mean ALL, met up at the beach for a fun day in the sun!
Lan, Anna, and Chris (Parker was obsessed with her NEMO bathing suit!)
Brother Jon and lil baby Kimmie
2/3 of the sistas! (and a little niece hiding under there...)
Nana and Parker taking a stroll and checking out the skimmers
We LOVE the beach!
Best Mom EVER!!!!!
It was a SUPER fun day! The weather was PERFECT! Not too hot, not too cold- unless you went in the water, then you were freezing! I spent most of my time entertaining my 3 nephews by burrying them in the sand and building towers that the Sand Monster would destroy! (Time for more girls!!!!) It was a great day and I'm so glad to have my whole family so close by to share these memories. Sorry to Tanner and the rest of the in-laws who had to work. :-( We really did miss you but someone's got to enjoy a week-day-beach-day!
It was a SUPER fun day! The weather was PERFECT! Not too hot, not too cold- unless you went in the water, then you were freezing! I spent most of my time entertaining my 3 nephews by burrying them in the sand and building towers that the Sand Monster would destroy! (Time for more girls!!!!) It was a great day and I'm so glad to have my whole family so close by to share these memories. Sorry to Tanner and the rest of the in-laws who had to work. :-( We really did miss you but someone's got to enjoy a week-day-beach-day!

Comments
You might be surprised to learn that the weather around here has been beautiful too, so you can move on up any time (we have these sweet canals and the snake river, you'll never notice the difference ;)