SUPER Weekend!
This weekend was INTENSE!
Friday afternoon Travis and Nicole dropped off their girls so that Trav could spoil Nicole for her birthday! They spent the night in a hotel and shopped and ate food and went to a MOVIE! (It's the little things you appreciate when you don't have the kiddos strapped on you) Tanner was at school taking a test until 7:30 that night so I made dinner, fed dinner, cleaned up dinner, bathed kids, PJed kids, and attempted to put kids to bed all by myself. Ok, OK! I know there are some of you out there who ACTUALLY have more than ONE child but I don't so this was a big deal for me. :-) My one kid is soooo extremely easy. But, it was really fun and so sweet to be able to spend some time with our little nieces!
I said they could have Popsicles in the bath.
When Tanner came home I had 2 crying girls in their beds wanting their mom and dad. He literally came to my rescue and laid down with Kaydence for over an hour until she was pretty much asleep and calm enough to rest her little eyes.
Marley must have been super worn out by Parker and Kaydence because this is what she did most of the next morning....
It's too bad I didn't take more pictures of the kids but I was so busy chasing them around I could hardly think! Tanner took us all out to lunch and it was fun! (And I was glad to leave the mess at the restaurant.) :-)
Sunday we had a Super Bowl party! We invited a bunch of friends and asked everyone to bring a dish to share! Travis and Nicole were the first ones to show up and I felt so bad because all we had for them to eat (After a full day of fasting) was meatballs and tortilla chips! Don't worry, we ended up with more food than we knew what to do with!
Parker was soooo tired. He fell asleep in the basement watching a movie- even though all the guys were hooting and hollering at the game!

Comments