Cake Smash
I wanted so badly to do a cute cake smash for Rayleigh's first birthday. Since we were still staying with my parents we decided to sing to her and have her dig into her cake a few days before her birthday. It's much more fun celebrating with extra family around!
I made Rayleigh a giant chocolate cup cake and decorated it with white frosting and pink sparkly sprinkles. I think Parker was more excited about the huge treat than she was. We went to Claire's and bought her an adorable little birthday crown. Next time I go in there I want to get her ears pierced! We dressed her in a cute little purple tutu and she was all set for a fun festive birthday girl cake smash!
My Dad took some awesome pictures with his camera. Tanner took a bunch with his GoPro and I took video with my phone. Rayleigh didn't act incredibly interested in the cake- like I said, Parker was more thrilled with the possibility of a giant chocolate cup cake than she was. But, she got into it pretty good and we all enjoyed watching her get messy.
Happy Birthday, Princess!
Happy happy sugar face!





















Comments