Camping and Strands

Fathers and Sons camp out is the one time a year all LDS men go camping. And the glorious part is that all the women get to stay home and do girly things!!! Unfortunately for me, the day the boys left I was a total wreck and could have used their help! No nap for Rayleigh= a hard day. I enjoyed a nice cold bowl of cereal for dinner. Oh well! As soon as all the tiny baby eyes are shut I get to have ME time. Which is pretty awesome. But Parker and Tanner had a blast! And now they are itching to go camping again!





Camp hair don't care.


Saturday I had some big old plans per the usual. I took Kassidy to my Mom's house and we hung out for a little bit. Rayleigh napped and Tanner and Parker met us after they had returned home to shower. We went to Strands for a little beach time. Beach time is my favorite time. And the kids too! Jack slept in the Britaxi the entire time. Rayleigh loved playing in the sand and ocean. Parker climbed the rocks.  These days are so magical. I love being a mom and raising these little munchkins!





Taking pictures of Kassidy so she can post them online and make all her friends jealous. She hasn't quite learned the art of beach going... you can't really wear a long skirt. No getting your feet wet and no cart wheels! Ooops!








Parker is such a boy at the beach. He loves seaweed and sand crabs. Yuck!



Big brothers and their shenanigans.




We got A's Burgers on our way home and ate it at the park so the kids could play. I'm so excited for Summer!



We were all excited to get cleaned up and sleep in our own beds. Jack had some big time snuggles saved up for Tanner.

Work hard Play hard! That's our motto!

Comments