3 Arch Bay
Since Parker and Tanner were in Idaho and I didn't need to worry about picking Parker up from school I arranged a little beach day at 3 Arch with my Mom, Jon, Cami, and James and Carole!
Rayleigh didn't take a nap so we skipped it and went straight down to the beach. She was a crazy lady the entire time so thank goodness my mom was there! And Carole! I couldn't have done it without them! It was fun but not easy, that's for sure! I love the beach and I'm missing it so much! This summer has not been very conducive to beach/park/pool days with a new baby and a toddler but my heart is there! There's always next summer.... I'm trying to just take it easy and relish these special "baby" days. They are so content to just be at home sitting in my lap reading books. Someday that won't be the case. So, I need to remind myself to slow down and smell the baby roses!
Who is it????
Jessi is such an awesome helper. She loves babies and is always looking out for Rayleigh! She's the best! Here, she is making Jack smile!
I realized recently that most of the pictures I have of Rayleigh are either blurry or of the back of her head! This girl is always on the move! But she's such a gorgeous, happy little thing! So, I tried really hard to get at least ONE good shot of her!


























Comments