Jack:::3 Months Old
Jack is such a special gift to our family.
He adds a grand and glorious presence to our home.
He is nothing but smiles and good times.
He loves to "talk" and will chat away if you sit down and make eye contact with him. He is getting better at grabbing toys (and hair). He is starting to hold his head up with more control and has tried out some of his "sitting" toys. His big brother and big sister adore him. They love to include him in everything they do and not ONCE have I heard them complain about the attention he receives or the noise he sometime's makes. Although, Rayleigh does sometimes get jealous of me holding him because SHE wants to. One time she climbed in his swing and wanted me to place him in her lap. So I did! And then I took him away she threw a royal fit! ha ha When she was holding him in the "purple chair", each time I want to pick him up she slapped my hand away. She loves him fiercely.
Jack has a mini mullet going on, LOVES the water, kicks like a River Dancer, and has blue eyes just like his brother and father.
Life is better with Jack in the mix and we wouldn't trade him for anything in the world.


























Comments