Summer Time, and the Living's Easy

Parker is in school but it's the middle of Summer which is kind of bitter sweet. It's nice not to feel obligated to figure out ways to entertain my kids all day long but it's also sad that we are missing out on fun beach/pool days.... not that I would be able to take all 3 kids  anywhere.

In the meantime, Rayleigh is super excited about the potty and does a great job going!




Jack is super smiley and sweet. He is a happy baby!

My pretty princess! Thus continues my quest to capture  clear photos of her smiling.





Grandma 4 EVER!!!!!


Again, she's a princess. We picked up this crown at Target for $3 and she wore it all day every day until it broke... which was about day 3.

I commissioned Fiona to draw some mermaids for Rayleigh's room and I LOVE how they turned out!!!

Throw back! I've been going through old pictures for a few projects I;m working on and I stumbled across these gems! Tanner home from a day at work in Las Vegas! Circa 2006
Look at that house! I can't believe we bought 2 homes in Vegas at the worst possible time in history. And we were only 22 years old! What were we thinking??? And I can't believe how long I had that car!

Mom fail. He was happy as can be jumping around in this thing while I was getting ready for the day. But before I knew it he was snoozing away!

Pretty princess on Sunday. She wanted to wear my head band like an infinity scarf as well as flaunt her stuff in my high heels!

Blue eyed boy  meets a brown eyed girl. Oh ooh ooh, the sweetest thing!

Count Jackula

Parker created this little set up one day before school. "For Someone". Olaf, fishie crackers, Preach My Gospel, and our new diffuser.

My precious baby boy

Round 2 of the jumpy jump. He loves it- my little River Dancer,

Showing her herself on my phone the day we bought the crown. Her face kills me.

Jackie Bear

Ok, I hold you.


Bath time is his favorite.

Whelp, that's basically an entire post of pictures of Jack and Rayleigh. I'm too busy taking the pictures, Tanner's too busy killing it at work, and Parker's too busy being a big second grader!

Comments

Sue Ann said…
Hahaha. Love those darling kids!